If you are a new agent or broker who does not already have a CMS Enterprise Portal Account, follow these steps to create a CMS Enterprise Portal Account and your agent/broker profile on the Marketplace Learning Management System (MLMS):
- Create a CMS Enterprise Portal Account at https://portal.cms.gov
- Request the Agent Broker Training Access Role
- Complete remote identity proofing through the Identity Management (IDM) System
- Complete your agent/broker profile on the MLMS via the CMS Enterprise Portal at https://portal.cms.gov
All agents and brokers should follow these steps to complete Plan Year 2022 registration and training after they have completed the above steps:
- Log in to the CMS Enterprise Portal at https://portal.cms.gov
- Update your information on your MLMS agent/broker profile
- Complete the Marketplace training requirement
- Read and accept the applicable Marketplace Agreement(s)
- Print your 2022 Registration Completion Certificate
- Confirm your registration by using the Registration Completion List
Agents and brokers who completed plan year 2021 Individual Marketplace registration and training will be eligible to take shorter training for plan year 2022, as well as optional review modules. Returning agents and brokers can take training either through the MLMS or the CMS-approved vendor regardless of how they completed the plan year 2021 training.
Have questions about Marketplace registration and training? Check out these resources:
- Step by Step Slides: Plan Year 2022 Health Insurance Marketplace Registration and Training for New Agents and Brokers
- Step by Step Slides: Plan Year 2022 Health Insurance Marketplace Registration and Training for Returning Agents and Brokers
- Registration and Training Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
Additional Questions or Issues? CLICK HERE to view Agent and Broker Marketplace Help Desk Information
ACA Plan Information
All carrier specific plan information, marketing resources and carrier contact info can be accessed on our Agent Portal at www.peekperformanceinsurance.com.
Click here to access the ACA Health Plans landing page with a list of available carriers and state maps.
Note: You will need to register/login to view carrier pages.