Plan year 2022 Federally-facilitated Marketplace (FFM) agent and broker registration and training is now open for returning agents. 2022 training for new agents is coming soon. Once is it available, you can access it on the CMS Enterprise Portal.
- Visit https://portal.cms.gov
- Log In (New Users, select “New User Registration”)
- Follow the prompts to enroll in and access the training
- First time users must register and complete the full training.
- Agents and brokers who completed plan year 2021 Individual Marketplace registration and training will be eligible to take shorter training for plan year 2022, as well as optional review modules. Returning agents and brokers can take training either through the MLMS or the CMS-approved vendor regardless of how they completed the plan year 2021 training.
ACA Plan Information
All carrier specific plan information, marketing resources and carrier contact info can be accessed on our Agent Portal at www.peekperformanceinsurance.com.
Click here to access the ACA Health Plans landing page with a list of available carriers and state maps.
Note: You will need to register/login to view carrier pages.